Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Date Savers!

Holly Jesus! I am deep into making our save the dates and I am ridiculously happy with what we got so far! Wanna see? I'm not ready to reveal the final results but what kind of person would I be if I didn't give you a little taste?



Yummy wood veneer printed on our cheep HP ink jet printer. I absolutely love wood veneer and from day one knew that I wanted to use it for our save the dates. A couple of weeks ago I got some samples from cardsofwood.com and I'm super impressed by the quality of the veneer sheets and how beautifully they printed up through our ink jet.

We're also including a magnet with our save the dates but I'm hoping to put a little spin on it by embroidering and scanning this pretty pretty. We'll be scanning it and having business cards made up that we can then slap on some business card sized magnets.


I'm super excited with the direction that our save the dates are going and cannot wait to get these finished and in the post to our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment