Monday, January 31, 2011

Vintage Haul

Recently J and I spent an afternoon shopping in Old Town Pomona Antique Row in search of Vintage cake plates for our desert buffet (more on that to come soon!). We struck out on the cake plates but I was able to pick up these pretties to add to my wedding day look.

I was practically giddy when I came across the beaded clutch. I’ve been searching for a vintage embellished clutch for some time now and this one fit the bill perfectly. Based on the condition of the beading and the lining I’m guessing it’s at the earliest from the 70’s.

I’m not 100% decided on the earrings but at 5 bucks they were too good of a deal to pass up. My one grip about them is the left earring is missing one of its bottom tear drops. I’ve shown my mom and a couple of my bridesmaids to see if they notice the difference and they all agree that with my hair down the difference won’t be noticeable.

What do you think is the missing crystal negligible or should I keep looking for the perfect pair of earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment