Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vintage Transportation

I love all things vintage. Vintage clothes, vintage furniture, vintage handbags, and vintage cars I love it all. Lucky for me I happen to be marrying a man who shares my love of all things vintage especially vintage cars. About a year ago J was bit by the vintage car buying bug, more specifically the vintage BMW car buying bug and about 6 months later this beauty found its way to our driveway.

BMW have a special place in J’s heart. A large portion of his family on his late father side including his brother work as master BMW mechanics and many of his favorite memories from his early 20’s revolve around him and his cousins tricking out their vintage and late model Beemers. So what does all this have to do with weddings well friends I’ll show you.

Pics of couples posing in, around and on top of vintage cars have been filling up my wedding inspiration folder since the beginning of our engagement and in the spirit of full disclosure I secretly hoped J would purchase the beemer for the sole reason of getting pic like this. I’m super excited to be able to get some pro pic of J and I with the beemer in our wedding finery and I love that will be able to honor his family history with BMW.

pictures courtesy of style me pretty and ruffle blog

No comments:

Post a Comment