Monday, December 20, 2010

Ceremony Flair

Ceremony décor is not high on our priority list. With our tiny décor budget we have to be strategic with our spending and dropping a wade of cash to spruce up a space our guest will only be occupying for a short amount of time isn’t practical. I want to make sure that whatever we choose to create for our ceremony can be reused in our reception space and is easy for our coordinator to set up, breakdown and move. Sounds like a tall order right? Well feast your eyes on these.

I loved this the moment I saw it on Style me Pretty. White chivari chairs topped off with modern geometric pillows, so pretty and so perfect for our wedding.

Thanks to our super star of a coordinator we were able to squeeze chivari chairs into our rental budget and with a little help from my seamstress mom I'm confident that we’ll be able to crank out 35 of these bad boys to add some flair to our ceremony. So confident in fact that as I type this post 8 yards of yummy midcentury modern-tastic Joel Dewberry fabric is on its way to me.

I can’t wait to get started on this project it combines 2 of my biggest loves sewing and fabric and will help add a little extra something to our ceremony and reception space.

Are you creating any decor for your ceremony?

*image courtesy of Stylemepretty.com and Joeldewbery.com respectfully

No comments:

Post a Comment